- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 3 scoops Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement- Pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup nut butter (peanut, almond etc)
- ½ cup pure canned pumpkin puree
- Optional: 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min (including refrigeration time)
In a small bowl mix : oats, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, cranberries and mini chocolate chips (if using) and set aside.
Add honey and nut butter to a medium sized microwave safe bowl, microwave for 30 seconds and then stir.
Add pumpkin puree to honey and nut butter mixture, combine.
Add oat mixture to wet ingredients. Using hands, mix into a large dough ball. Cover w/ plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 min
Lay parchment paper on baking sheet, form into 1 inch dough balls and place on parchment paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Remove and place in airtight container; store in fridge up to 3 days
Yields: 30 bites
Serving size: 1 bite
Nutrition : 55 calories, 3 g protein, 1 g fiber, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g added sugar, 2 g fat