- 12-18 large strawberries
- 12 oz plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk or milk alternative
- 1 box sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
- Core strawberries with scope or knife and set aside.
- Add Greek yogurt, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla into a bowl and blend with electric mixer until it becomes stiff.
- Fill each cored strawberry with the cheesecake mixture.
- Set in fridge. Before serving, add chopped nuts (optional). Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: