Try some Easy Strawberry Protein Nicecream!
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 scoops of HPMR Strawberry Protein
- Blend milk and HPMR Strawberry in your food processor or high powered blender.
- Cut the bananas into 1/4~1/2 inch slices and place into your food processor or blender.
- Add the strawberries (if using whole strawberries, you might want to cut them into slightly smaller pieces).
- Pulse/blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides and redistribute the mixture several times.
Calories: 194, Fat: 3, Protein: 28, Carbs: 12
GET YOUR HPMR STRAWBERRY HERE: https://ba39778332.bariatricadvantage.com/item/meal_replacement