Tell your favorite dietitian Happy RDN Day! You may be asking yourself “what exactly is an RDN?” A registered dietitian nutritionists are:
- The food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living.
- Have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related field from well-respected, accredited colleges and universities, completed an internship, passed an examination and maintain continuing education.
- Use their nutrition expertise to help individuals make personalized, positive lifestyle changes.
- Centers, food management, food industry, universities, research private practice and more.
- Advocates for advancing the nutritional status of Americans and people around the world.