- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 package (1 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp nonfat whipped cream topping
- In medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, pudding mix, and milk. Add the cinnamon, allspice, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into 6 parfait or martini glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, until the mixture sets.
- Place 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping on top of each parfait. Garnish each one with a cinnamon stick and the nutmeg.
Yield 6 servings
Calories 55.4, Protein 3.3 g, Carbohydrates 9.4 g, Total fat 0.9 g, Cholesterol 1.6 mg, Sodium 99.9 mg, Sugars 5.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g