Grab some fresh Georgia peaches and try out this delicious recipe!
Grilled Peach and Feta Salad
- 2 firm ripe peaches, quartered (about 1 lb.)
- 2 (5-oz.) packages baby arugula
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Step 1: Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F). Place peaches, cut sides down, on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, until well charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- Step 2: Toss together arugula, feta, mint, and toasted walnuts in a large bowl.
- Step 3: Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over arugula; toss to combine. Serve grilled peaches over salad.
- Step 4: ENJOY!!