For The Granola
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
For The Yogurt
- 3 cups Plain, Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oats, vegetable oil, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together
- Put the oats on a cookie sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes and stir occasionally. Cook until golden brown.
- After the oats are done cooking, start to prepare the yogurt and pumpkin layers. To make the yogurt, combine the plain yogurt with 1 teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
- In a different bowl, mix the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Layer the parfait alternating between granola, yogurt, and pumpkin